28.7.19

TC 10K - 11 Weeks To Go

 Sunday planned: Run 1 Miles
Sunday actual: 4.47 miles in the morning.  Walk with the Dungeon Master at Palmer Lake.
From today, I learned: I ran today since yesterday's race was rained out.

Monday planned: 4 miles easy
Monday actual: 4.01 miles of running, plus a couple bonus miles walked. 
From today, I learned: This run was accidental and attitude is everything.  This was one where the heat felt good.

Tuesday planned: Run 1 miles, Tuesday weights
Tuesday actual: 1.19 miles in the morning.  Tuesday weights and bonus abs in the afternoon.
From today, I learned: I lifted slightly less weight on the squat and my form was much better

Wednesday planned: Hill Workout
Wednesday actual: Hill workout completed.  Bonus leg exercises in the evening
From today, I learned: I think the leg exercises will help make me stronger and help my balance.

Thursday planned: Run 1 miles, Thursday weights
Thursday actual: Run 1 miles outside, downtown.  Thursday weights.  Bonus walk with Dungeon Master.
From today, I learned: My GPS gets lost downtown.  Go by time.

Friday planned: Run 4 miles easy
Friday actual: 4 miles inside, on the track.
From today, I learned: It was nice to run in circles and listen to my audio book actually.  I did that a lot this winter and I'd missed it.

Saturday planned: Long run with pickups
Saturday actual: 5.69 miles along Victory Memorial.  Pick ups done.
From today, I learned: Good attitude is important.

No comments:

Post a Comment