23.7.19

High School Reunion

So, my high school reunion is coming up.  It doesn't matter which one.  A friend put these questions on Facebook and I found them hilarious.

Anyone else not go to prom?

1. Did you know your current love? LOL
2. Type of car? Blue Chevy Nova.  The a/c was supposed to work but didn’t, and it didn’t even have a tape deck.
3. What kind of job did you have? I worked in the Cincinnati Museum of Natural History Youth Program and it was actually a great job.
4. Where did you live? North Avondale!
5. Were you popular? Hahahaha.  No.
6. Were you in choir? No.  My school was one of two in the city that had a Jazz Band for credit during the school day so I did that.
7. Ever get suspended? No. 
8. If you could would you go back? No.
9. Still talk to the person that you went to prom with? I did not go to prom.
10. Did you skip school? No.
11. Go to all the football games? No.  What is the deal with Football games?  I do not understand.
12. Favorite subject? Basically if I liked the teacher I liked the subject.  I did very well in History with several teachers. And Jazz band was fun.
13. Do you still have your yearbooks? 8th grade and senior year only. 
14. Did you follow the career path?  No?  It’s a miracle I even enrolled in college out of high school.
15. Do you have a class ring? No.  And I refer you to the prom and football questions above for further explanation. 
16. Still close with your best friend?  My ‘best friend’ was not from my high school. 
17. Who were your favorite teachers?  Mrs Seltz. Mr Thompson (AP European History), Mr Luckey (AP US History).  I actually really liked Mrs Callahn though her class was not AP and it was crazy hard. It was hard but fair.
18. What was your style: Hahaha.  Alex.
19.Favorite Shoes: I have no idea.
20. Favorite thing to eat in cafeteria? Senior year, I only had 5 bells of class so I went home to eat.  It was great.
21. Favorite band? I have no idea.  Moody Blues and Dave Matthews Band, which is an odd combination I know.
22. High school hair?  Actually about like it is now.  Below my shoulders, in a pony tail almost every day.
23. What kind of perfume? WTF.  No.
24. How old when you graduated? 17.  I have a June birthday.
25. Did you play a sport?  I played soccer 9th and 10th grade only.

No comments:

Post a Comment