31.1.19

Hanging with the family: (Wish I was) heading South!

Thursday
Running: 1 mile in the morning before heading out
Traveling: This was the first time I couldn't get a Lyft, so I had to take Uber to the airport, which was like double the cost. 
Visiting: Dad and I saw Grandma, and we took a bonus trip to the Krohn.

 Friday
Running: 5-ish miles at Lunken Airport.  
Visiting: I saw an old friend for breakfast.  Then we visited Aunt Spaghetti (the first time since Uncle Spaghetti passed away).  After running, I popped over to see Grandma again and I don't remember too much about that visit.  We saw Downstairs Mom and Dad, and Marge for supper.  It's a place I've never been before but enjoyed.  I think I'd enjoy it again if my stomach was a bit calmer.

Saturday
Running: 11.5 miles long run. I spent so much time at Lunken Airport trail today.  It was impressive.
Visiting: Jenny brought the kids over to Krohn.  I had a random bonus visit with someone who went to my high school who'd also brought her kids to visit the Krohn, so that was fun. Mom and I stopped in to see Grandma for a minute, but she was asleep so we didn't stay.

Sunday
Running: Easy run in the neighborhood.  My only real run in the neighborhood due to some massive ice patches on the sidewalks on Erie Ave.
Visiting: We saw Grandma in the morning.  She didn't want to go to mass, but she did take a walk with me.  In the afternoon we saw Aunt Spaghetti and some of my favorite people in Kentucky.  We played cards, ate pizza, and got caught up.

Monday
Running: Tempo run, last run at Lunken for this trip.  Lunken was well plowed and salted, so running over there felt very comfortable.
Visiting: Dad and I took Grandma to mass.  Then Mom and I hung out.  I had a bonus visit with Marge and one other neighbor.

Tuesday
Running: 1.29 miles in the morning before leaving Mom and Dad's house.  It was 18* which was the warmest air temp I would get for today.
Traveling: Flew home to MSP.  It's pretty freaking cold, and tomorrow will be even more freaking cold.
Visiting: Qat Lady picked me up from the airport?

No comments:

Post a Comment