7.10.18

Whole30 Day 22

Pre workout and post workout meals: Pre workout was a Keto Fat Bomb.  It and my stomach finally achieved detente after about an hour of running.  Post workout was breakfast.
Breakfast: Hard boiled eggs wrapped in prosciutto; chia seed pudding with berries; cream in my coffee!
Lunch: Ham, cheese, carrots with ranch dressing
Snacks: None really, unless you count what happened after supper
Supper: Pork chop, green beans, mushrooms.  And then, frozen whip cream with berries on top.  It was legit y'all
Exercise: Morning: Run 10+ miles mostly before the crack of dawn.  Afternoon: Lift weights.
Shopping: None
Cooking: None really, even supper was re-heated
Dishes?: Unlikely
Thoughts: I did not sleep well last night ahead of this long run and I am very much looking forward to going to bed tonight.  I don't have many dishes today so they can wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment