27.10.18

Linkfest: Runner advice, etc.

Runner advice #1 Run like we are lifting you up and carrying you towards your goal. I used this on race day and literally imagined my friends "lifting me up" those hills.  I even made a note to myself to remember.
 Also, be your own best friend, be kind and supportive of yourself.  True story. During a race, I have to be my best cheerleader.  Anyone who knows me knows "cheerleader" isn't a word used to describe me. 

Do you encounter wildlife on your run?  I am totally afraid of bears. What would I do if I was running and I saw one?

Sports related, and life related, but not running related.  I never went to any homecoming.  Not in high school, college, grad school, or as an alum.  Though I'm sure my reasons are different than those mentioned in this article, it's never been for me either.

No comments:

Post a Comment