9.9.18

Loony Challenge Step Back Week - 5 Weeks To Go

Step Back Week
Weekly Miles Planned: 20-25 Miles
Actual: 22+ Miles, and some walking

Long Run Miles Planned: 5-8 Miles How are there only 5 weeks to go?!?
Actual: 6 Miles a couple different days this week

Sunday Planned:t 1-6 Miles Run at MAF, Sunday Kettlebell Workout, Sunday Abs
Actual: 1.16 miles run, walked 'till my mileage for the day was 2 miles.  Tried Kettlebells and got dizzy and super high heart rate so gave up the ghost.  Not every workout can be perfect.

Monday Planned: 1-6 Miles Run at MAF, Plyos
Actual: 1.21 miles in the morning.  You may call me captain grumpy pants.

Tuesday Planned: 1-6 Miles Run at MAF, Lift Weights
Actual: Run 1.21 miles in the morning.  No weights.  Captain Grumpy Pants is still captaining the ship over here.

Wednesday Planned: 1 Mile Run
Actual: 6 Miles Run.  I didn't look at my heart rate or my pace, I just ran for fun, and it felt good.
Tuesday weights done on Wednesday.  I'm still grumpy in the morning, but I found time this afternoon to get some things done.

Thursday Planned: 1-6 Miles Run at MAF, Lift Weights
Actual: 6 Miles in the morning.  3 minutes 'finisher' at the end of the run.  This was a great run.  It was nice and cool in the morning.  (Pics taken from roughly the same place on two different days.  Hello sunrise!)

Friday Planned: 1 Mile Run
Actual: 4.16 Miles before dawn.  First flashlight run of the summer/fall. Thursday weights today.  (I'm a day off because I was a grump on Tuesday).

Saturday Planned: 1-6 Miles at MAF, Plyos
Actual: 3 Miles around my happy place.  3 minutes 'finisher' at the end of the run.  I was super grumpy and felt a bit lousy during this run.  Then I realized I'll be at this same place in my cycle on race day, so I started making plans in my head, about 'adjusting' my cycle slightly.

No comments:

Post a Comment