30.8.18

Thursday Linkfest

It's been a long time since I've done one of these.  I'm thinking about bringing them back.

The 'Wrong Side of the Tracks is the East Side for historical, economic, etc reasons.  East LA?  East St Louis?  Pulled some points together I didn't know.

Sign Needs to Be Updated.  I was telling someone in Ohio, using this lake's old name is almost like a slur now.  Like, literally that guy was so bad we don't say his name.  Like American History Voldermort.

I would describe myself as keto-curious so I found this helpful.  I guess I'm more interested in the 'fat adapted' part as a runner.

In other news, A white guy wants to tell a black lady to dress more lady like, so she rolls all over the court in a tutu.  And the follow up, another white guy tells another girl how to dress although at least this time the WTA are having none of it.



No comments:

Post a Comment