15.7.18

Loony Challenge - 13 Weeks To Go: Step Back Week

Step Back Week
Weekly Miles Planned: 20-25
Actual: 23+ miles run

Long Run Miles Planned: 5
Actual: 5.97 miles on Sunday morning

Sunday Planned:t 1-6 Miles Run at MAF, Sunday Kettlebell Workout, Sunday Abs
Actual:
Run: 5.97 miles in the morning.  Avg HR 138.  It was really getting hot by the end of this thing.
Sunday Kettlebells: Done
Sunday Abs: Done
Nutrition: Well, it hasn't happened yet, but today may be a slight fudge.  There is a concert/food truck fund raiser this evening. The food truck will have Puerto Rico food but I can't find an actual menu online.  So we'll see what decisions I make for myself.

Monday Planned: 1-6 Miles Run at MAF, Plyos
Actual: 3.3 Miles run easy, around Lake Nokomis.  I was not in the mood for plyos and I'm okay with that.
Nutrition: I am so over the dishes.  That's what no one talks about in all these different diets.

Tuesday Planned: 1-6 Miles Run at MAF, Lift Weights
Actual:
Run: 3.25 miles, no one is more surprised by this than me.
Weights: Tuesday weights.
Plyos from yesterday
Nutrition: I made hard boiled eggs.  I hadn't done that in a while.

Wednesday Planned: 1 Mile Run
Actual: 5.44 miles, Avg HR 138. Because weather.  The low for tomorrow is 76* and it's supposed to storm all day. 
Nutrition: Grrr.

Thursday Planned: 1-6 Miles Run at MAF, Lift Weights
Actual:
Run: 1.25 Miles on the treadmill
Thursday Weights including 1 set of 5 reps at 55lbs overhead press (2 x10lb plates + small bar).  This is not meant to be impressive.  It's just so I can find it again if I'm trying to see my progression.
Bonus Abs, increased the interval to 40 seconds of work and 20 seconds rest.  It goes fast.
Nutrition: Captain Smiley is coming over for supper.

Friday Planned: 1 Mile Run
Actual: 1.21 miles run
Nutrition: Mmmmm.  Potato chips

Saturday Planned: 1-6 Miles at MAF, Plyos, Walk with Dungeon Master?
Actual: 3.17 miles run, very slowly.  Bonus Zumba.  No plyos.
Nutrition: Mom and Dad are here.  Let's see how bad I screw this up.

No comments:

Post a Comment