29.7.18

Loony Challenge - 11 Weeks To Go

Weekly Miles Planned: 33 miles
Actual: 32+, not quite 33 but it's fine.

Long Run Miles Planned: 10 Miles
Actual: 9.01 on Sunday morning.  Alarm went off at 4:30am.

Sunday Planned: 6-10 Miles at MAF, Sunday Kettlebell Workout, Sunday Abs
Actual: 9.01 Miles at the crack of dawn.  I skipped kettlebells and abs again.  Because life.
Nutrition: Just, no, not this week.

Monday Planned: 6-10 Miles at MAF, Plyos
Actual: 5.61 miles of a very slow trudge.  Perhaps this would've been better if I hadn't waited for 11am and 80* to try it?  I forgot about ploys.  Sigh.
Nutrition: Still not recovered.

Tuesday Planned: 4-6 Miles at MAF, Lift Weights
Actual: I was grumpy this morning so I did not run then.
1.16 miles in the afternoon.
Tuesday weights
Abs from Sunday
Ploys from Monday
Nutrition: Not talking about that yet.

Wednesday Planned: 1 Mile Run
Actual: 5.27 miles, Avg HR 137.  This is for yesterday's mileage.
Nutrition: Sigh.

Thursday Planned: 4-6 Miles at MAF, Lift Weights
Actual:
Run: 5.87 Miles at Captain Grumpy Pants.  My heart rate was all screwed up from weights, so finally I was all "ok, fine, let's do the thing"  So I ran 1 mile at Z3, and then 1 mile of .1 hard, .15easy x4.  This was definitely not at MAF.
Weights: Thursday weights
Nutrition: I had wild rice soup for supper.  With a beer.
Also, I have now tried Key Lime LaCroix.  I do not like it.

Friday Planned: 1 Mile Run
Actual: 1.21 Miles.  This picture is not from my run, but it is a thing that happened today.
Nutrition: I had wine with My Pooky Bear.  And Garlic bread.

Saturday Planned: 4-6 Miles at MAF, Plyos
Actual:
Run: 4.5 Miles at Lake Nokomis
Plyos: 4 sets of 10, done
Nutrition: I think I'm just taking a break for a minute.  Though I am going to try and be good today so I can get up super early, run, and then watch the end of Tour De France.

No comments:

Post a Comment