17.6.18

We Walk - 14 Weeks To Go

Plan: Stay inside, try not to get bored.
Route: We walked the indoor track at the gym.
Weather: Why were we inside? Because there's a heat advisory.  When I woke up at 5am, it was already over 80*. 
Wardrobe: I did not wear my PC socks, and did not get blisters.  So, that question is now resolved. Sad though, because my legs are sore.
Execution: So, what actually happened was I arrived at the gym, ran my mile, did Sunday Weights, and then jumped on the elliptical until Dungeon Master arrived. We did our 7 miles walk, and then I did Sunday abs and stretched.
Nutrition:  Before going to the gym, I had half an avocado and a few slices of bacon.  At the gym, I had a water bottle and only one Larabar.  I thought I had more than one bar, but no, packing fail
Bonus: It actually was not quite as hot as I expected when we walked back outside.
We are up to about 2:30 of walking, with a goal to build up to 4:30 before the race.

No comments:

Post a Comment