24.6.18

Loony Challenge - 16 Weeks To Go

Weekly Miles Planned: 32
Actual: 27 miles run; Almost 15 miles walked; 3+ 'miles' on the elliptical

Long Run Miles Planned: 8
Actual: 8.36 miles on Monday

 Sunday Planned: 6-10 Miles at MAF, Sunday Kettlebell Workout, Sunday Abs
Actual:
Run:  Run 1 mile on the track.  3.65 elliptical 'miles'.  Sunday's workout is moved to another day where there's not a heat advisory.
Weights: Sunday Kettlebell workout as a 7/6/5/4/3/2/1 without as much resting, slightly lighter weights, because I was pressed for time
Abs: 39 seconds on, 21 seconds off
Bonus 7 mile walk with Dungeon Master
Nutrition: Am still on W30.  And I have made the best pork shoulder ever.

 Monday Planned: 6-10 Miles at MAF, Plyos
Actual: 8.37 miles in the morning.  Apparently my average HR was 139.  This was a somewhat frustrating run becuase the trail was apparently closed, but not marked well, so I had to run through a construction zone because I was too far in between bridges to turn around by that point.
Plyos: 3x10.  I did two sets warming up and one set at the end of the run.
Nutrition: I looked for all of the legal foods at a Chinese restaurant, and I did better than you'd expect. And then I forgot Edamame was soy, remembered, and then decided not to care because it was the only green part of my meal.

Tuesday Planned: 4-6 Miles at MAF, Lift Weights
Actual:
Run: 4.57 miles in the morning, Avg HR 134, stretching afterwards.
Weights: Tuesday weights.  I need to get clear on my barbell row weight.  I think it's 75lbs.  80lbs was too much.  I am being more purposeful about my weight lifting warm up.  Next: ankle mobility in squats.
Nutrition: Steak and potatoes for dinner.  Mmm.

Wednesday Planned: 1 Mile Run
Actual: 1.20 miles run in the morning.
Nutrition: Snuck in a trip to Punch with Qat Lady

Thursday Planned: 4-6 Miles at MAF, Lift Weights
Actual:
Run: 4.5 miles around Lake Nokomis.  I was running as my alter ego, Captain Grumpy Pants.  Avg HR 139.
Weights: Thursday weights.  Overhead press felt harder today.  This was not the time to go up in weights.
Nutrition: I have not yet screwed up my birthday nutrition.  Saturday is a planned failure and that will be enough. Also, I'm learning about something called Keto Toast.  I haven't made it yet.  Ingredients are W30 complaint, though I'm sure people would tell me it's not in the spirit.

Friday Planned: 1 Mile Run
Actual:
Run: 6.21 miles run, Avg HR 136
Plyos: 3 sets of 10 each.  1 before the run and 2 sets afterwards.
Bonus Walk with Dungeon Master, 7.95 miles.  Everything hurts now.  (I ran today so I could just do my mile tomorrow; I knew I'd be worn out.)
Nutrition: Tomorrow is a planned failure for nutrition and tonight I was all "I should really go all out and have illegal stuff at every meal"  But then the healthy part of my brain was all "we can try just having a small piece of cake and doing all the things in moderation; that's much more sustainable"  Progress.


Saturday Planned: 4-6 Miles at MAF, Plyos
Actual: 1.21 miles run in the morning.  And I'm so happy with myself for doing the real work yesterday.
Nutrition: This is a day of planned failure.  So far, I've eaten the rice out of my freezer and the sour patch kids out of my pantry.


No comments:

Post a Comment