10.2.18

Whole30 Day 8

Pre workout and post workout meals: Nothing before.  Banana after.
Breakfast: 3 hard boiled eggs.  Coffee.  I know, but I forgot my banana.
Lunch: Steak; pears; cut up veggies; salami; olives
Snacks: Did I mention the banana?
Supper: Crock pot chicken, purple potatoes, green beans, carrots, and lots of dump ranch.  And excellent company with My Pooky Bear.
Exercise: Ran 5.6 miles in the afternoon, lifted weights.  Lunch was kind of my 'pre workout meal'
Shopping: None.
Cooking: Supper
Thoughts: I'm on day 9 of meditating every day this month and only on day 8 of Whole30.  It's a bit of a let down mentally to be a day behind.
#2 - I was thinking I haven't been nearly as hungry in the middle of the night on this round as I have been on other rounds.  Maybe because I'm eating a ton?

No comments:

Post a Comment