10.2.18

Whole30 Day 7

Pre workout and post workout meals: None
Breakfast: Sweet potatoes, eggs, bacon, coffee
Lunch: In two stages, first one was veggies with a friend.  Next stage was baked mahi and plantains.  Long story why I ate in stages today.
Snacks: None really.
Supper: Hard boiled egg wrapped in prosciutto, snap peas with dump ranch, banana with cashew butter. That's a lame supper I know.
Exercise: Run in the morning plus drills and 'core conditioning'
Shopping: Went to the co-op.  Spent lots of money.  I was also getting food for tomorrow night.
Cooking: Dump Ranch which is a staple of the whole30 and I can't believe I've never made it before.
All the meals. 
Lunches for the week including cut up veggies, flank steak, cut up salami for fats
Thoughts: All of a sudden I've forgotten how to cook chicken thighs in a crock pot.  We'll see how tomorrow goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment