10.2.18

Whole30 Day 4

Pre workout and post workout meals: LOL.
Breakfast: Eggs, bacon, potatoes.  Coffee with coconut milk.  And I spilled coconut milk ALL OVER my kitchen.  I've almost got it all cleaned up now.
Lunch: Chicken, olives, veggies, apple.  No avocado and that is perhaps why I'm hungry now.  Or maybe it's that I ate lunch at like 10:45am.
Snacks: Banana with cashew butter, dried apricots
Supper: Sausage, potatoes, spinach, and marinated onions.  This was a throw together meal and it worked out well.  Marinated onions.
Exercise: Ran outside for 1 mile
Shopping: Costco adventure.  I got avocados, bananas, pears, frozen fruit, steak for next week lunches, and gum.  And pants.
Cooking: Breakfast and supper
Thoughts: I'm at the point where I don't want to cook dinner.  On a non-W30 day this is where I'd call Bite Squad.  And gain weight too I guess.
#2 - Day 4.  Woohoo.  I'm like 1/10th the way there.

No comments:

Post a Comment