10.2.18

Whole30 Day 38

Pre workout and post workout meals: None
Breakfast: Eggs, bacon, coffee
Lunch: Steak, veggies, apple, larabar.  I was hungry and regretted my decision not to have an avocado
Snacks: Bacon.  Okay.  Let's not lie.
Supper: Chicken thighs sort of like this recipe, veggies, potatoes with the Dungeon Master.  Then there was a discussion about banana pancake recipes, so I had to make those for her too. this is the recipe I use.  While technically ingredient complaint, everyone would want you to know that pancakes are not in the spirit of Whole30.
Exercise: Run 1 mile outside.
Shopping: None.  I need butter and eggs.
Cooking: Supper.  And bacon.  Did I mention the bacon?
Thoughts: My head hurts.  Thanks sinuses.  One more freaking day of this and then I can be done. I haven't weighed myself yet.
I am watching ice skating at the Olympics.  Everyone is falling.  Everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment