10.2.18

Whole30 Day 36 - Black bean reintroduction

Pre workout and post workout meals: Well, I did embrace the concept of 4th meal here.
Breakfast: Meal 1 - hard boiled eggs wrapped in prosciutto, coffee, RX Bar (because I had a packing failure and didn't have a banana)
Lunch: Meal 2 - Steak, avocado, cut up veggies, apple
Snacks: Fourth meal - banana pancakes with a side of bacon.  I had a bonus coco/date ball made by a colleague who is doing the paleo thing.
Supper: (Meal 3) Qat Lady cooked potatoes, veggies, chicken, with black beans and guacamole sauce.  I decided to have the black beans.  I told her reintroducing black beans before the race felt in a different spirit than reintroducing whiskey or cider early.
Exercise: I am shocked to report that I got up at the crack of dawn to run and lift weights.
Shopping: None
Cooking: Did I mention 4th meal?
Thoughts: I'm a day late on this one.  I was so exhausted yesterday I left Qat Lady and Pooky Bear, came home and went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment