10.2.18

Whole30 Day 33 - The Day I lose My Will

Pre workout and post workout meals: Apricots before.  After was breakfast.
Breakfast: Which was also sort of lunch - sweet potatoes, eggs, bacon, coffee
Lunch: I made Sweet Potato Chicken Poppers.  I had a couple, but left the rest in the fridge.  Next time I do this, I need to use the grater on the food processor and then the other blade.  My potato pieces are not the right size.
Snacks: Banana and cashew butter
Supper: Sausage, grated sweet potatoes see above
Exercise: Running, walking, some zumba
Shopping: Big trip to the co-op
Cooking: Meals. Sweet potato poppers, cashew butter
Thoughts: I'm running out of steam, and having trouble remember that I need to keep this up for another week before the race.
I'm watching a lot of movies today, and they all have a lot of alcohol in them.  Weird how you notice these things when you're restricting the kinds of food that you eat.
Today is Feb 3.  I was trying to figure out the last time I made laundry detergent Turns out the last time I bought supplies was 12/28/16.  I know because I bought too much soap at that time and saved it.   I'm still trying to decide if it's worth it to keep making my own or if I should go back to store bought after this.

No comments:

Post a Comment