10.2.18

Whole30 Day 3

Pre workout and post workout meals:None. 
Breakfast: Purple sweet potatoes, eggs, bacon, coffee
Lunch: Chicken, avocado, olives, apple, veggies.  Eaten on the run. 
Snacks: Dried apricots.  Not sure if this is a snack or a post workout something, but it definitely happened.
Supper: Had the Dungeon Master over.  We had sauteed green beans, roasted cauliflower, purple sweet potatoes with ghee, and flank steak.  I crisped some prosciutto for her too.
Exercise: Ran on the treadmill to get my mile.  Finished up cardio on the elliptical because I am so over the treadmill it isn't funny. Lift weights.
Shopping: Stopped at the Co op for green beans and eggs.  I wanted to get the ingredients for 'dump ranch' too, but the websites have too many ads to load right on my phone so I gave up trying to find that recipe.
Cooking: Breakfast, supper, cashew butter, and make ahead bacon.
Thoughts: Every time I start W30 I think I'm not going to get the carb flu.  And then every single time, I'm all 'I feel like crap'.  I slept in and made sure to eat a lot today.  And am now feeling much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment