10.2.18

Whole30 Day 24

Pre workout and post workout meals: Just, no.
Breakfast: Hard boiled eggs in prosciutto, banana, larabar.  Coffee.
Lunch: Steak, apples, veggies, salami
Snacks: The larabar I had for breakfast was really kind of a snack.
Supper: Chicken thighs, sweet potato, green beans, yellow squash.  Ate supper with the dungeon master.
Exercise: Run 1 mile, drills. I was captain grumpy pants apparently.
Shopping: None, even having a friend over for supper. I am getting the hang of this.
Cooking: Supper only
Thoughts: Over 3 weeks in.  I'm starting to think I'm losing weight again, but I wore pants that still fit kind of tight so I'm confused.
This recipe for baked chicken thighs is in my inspiration.  I used almond flour and egg wash with onion powder and chili powder as my seasonings though.

No comments:

Post a Comment