10.2.18

Whole30 Day 19

Pre workout and post workout meals: Pre was a banana.  Post was regular breakfast.
Breakfast: Sausages, sweet potato, eggs, coffee
Lunch: RX Bar - for reasons that will be explained below
Snacks: Well, only the RX bar for lunch
Supper: Tilapia breaded with almond flour and fried in ghee; sauteed mushrooms, roast cauliflower, bacon
Exercise: Run 5.25 miles, drills, 'core conditioning' yoga
Shopping: Co-op.  Spent $100 and talked to Rosa who is super excited for the Vikings game tomorrow.  When this publishes, it'll be like 3 weeks after that game.  I wonder what it'll be like to come back and read this.
Cooking: Breakfast and supper.  Nothing ahead.
Thoughts: Almost half way there.
More and more I'm thinking about those things I used to do that I gave up for this, and how to keep them 'gave up' after I'm technically done with this round.  How do I make this a lifestyle for real. Particularly alcohol.  But also not buying peanut butter cups in the check out line at the co-op.  Or popcorn at the movies.  Lifestyle.
Today was Productivity Saturday (which explains why I couldn't cook, or really be in the kitchen at all for 'lunch'.)
-Replaced the lock on my mailbox which had been busted for about a month.  Olive and Qat Lady were instrumental in this accomplishment in different ways.
-Some cleaning
-Laundry
-Self cleaned my oven, because it was warm enough to have the doors cracked today
-Dishes.  Lots of dishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment