10.2.18

Whole30 Day 18

Pre workout and post workout meals: LOL.  No
Breakfast: Hard boiled eggs wrapped in prosciutto, banana, coffee
Lunch: Same as the rest of the week except I didn't eat the pulled pork because it was a weird schedule today and that's how life is
Snacks: Larabar because as I mentioned, my lunch had limited protein
Supper: Left over veggies, pulled pork I skipped at lunch
Exercise: Run 1 mile
Shopping: No
Cooking: Not really this either
Thoughts: I was super grumpy yesterday so I'm writing this a day late.
Yesterday marks my first time going to The Riverview Theater and not having their popcorn.  That introduced me to a whole 'it is possible to come here and not have popcorn, maybe this is what my life should be like now' train of thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment