10.2.18

Whole30 Day 17

Pre workout and post workout meals: Nothing pre.  RX bar post workout.
Breakfast: Eggs, potato, bacon, coffee
Lunch: Pulled pork, salami, apple, cut up veggies, avocado
Snacks: None
Supper: Burger on a portobello 'bun' with bacon, potatoes with dump ranch
Exercise: Run 4.5 miles, lift weights
Shopping: None.  Surprised to say.
Cooking: Supper plus a couple packs of bacon.
Thoughts: I'm having more of those 'maybe I shouldn't eat this, because if I say it's only for special occasions, that tends to snowball' kinds of thoughts.  Like about everything. Chocolate.  Beer.  Popcorn. Cookies.
Maybe I should try to Whole30 down to a size 8 and see how long it takes me and what I learn from the process.  Maybe by then I'd learn not to do stupid stuff?  Think how fast I'd run..
Update - As I was trying to do a mindfulness meditation, I was aware of these thoughts popping into my head.  Perhaps the goal for living life should be
-Do Whole30 at home/work
-When I invite people for food, I invite them to my house.  (And therefore whole30)
-No Bitesquad at my house (which is sad, but more affordable)
-I can do anything I want when someone else invites me out to dinner, and I can go anywhere I want
Just now I also thought 'what about movies and popcorn' - I guess it'd be the same as dinner?  My idea - no popcorn, someone else invites me - do whatever feels good. I almost always do get popcorn at Riverview and almost always don't get it anywhere else. 

No comments:

Post a Comment