10.2.18

Whole30 Day 16

Pre workout and post workout meals: Before was homemade date balls a W30 friend made me.  Post was 2 pieces of bacon.
Breakfast: Hard boiled eggs wrapped in prosciuitto; banana, coffee
Lunch: Pulled pork; avocado; salami; cut up veggies; apple; pear
Snacks: None other than workout meals
Supper: Hamburger on a Portobella 'bun' with avocado and poached egg, potatoes and bacon on the side.  Firefox doesn't know 'portobella' or 'portobello' are words.  It keeps asking if I mean 'portable'.
Exercise: Run around Lake Nokomis, drills after running.  Lord willing I will do my 'core conditioning exercises' too but that hasn't happened yet.
Shopping: None
Cooking: Supper only
Thoughts: I have one pair of pants that could still fit a little better.
I am up and down in my MAF running pace, which usually gets better with W30. So hopefully more improvement. 
I'm realizing, after moments of being honest with myself, that I kept weight off last year between rounds because I didn't buy noodles and I didn't buy a ton of bread.  And then that all went to hell in November.  So that's a learning moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment