10.2.18

Whole30 Day 13

Pre workout and post workout meals: Well, the post meal probably counts as breakfast. 
Breakfast: Half an avocado, poached egg, coffee. 
Lunch: Eggs, sweet potato, bacon.
Snacks: None
Supper: Fried catfish (which could've used more flavor, but I had the right idea), sweet potatoes, sauteed yellow squash and zucchini
Exercise: Run 5 miles on the track, kettlebell workout
Shopping: Yes, $140 worth.  That's a lot, even for me.
Cooking: Yes.
Pulled pork for lunches.  This was not the greatest piece of pork, and I may be supplementing the meats this week.
Cut up veggies for lunches.
Cut up grapefruit, because that should always be a thing.
Supper.
Thoughts: Someone told me yesterday she could tell I'd lost weight in my face.  Always a good sign.
A friend wants to lose weight before a wedding and I suggested W30 but noted it's a boatload of planning.  What do ya know, not eating crap works.
Friend also told me his Contigo tastes like coffee but he normally drinks tea.  I have no suggestions because I almost only put coffee in mine.
I'm figuring out I have about 4 weeks to go of this particular round.

No comments:

Post a Comment