10.2.18

Whole30 Day 12

Pre workout and post workout meals:Well, this was a complex day, so...
Breakfast: Half an avocado, some coffee, slice of prosciutto, poached egg
Lunch: Sweet potatoes, eggs, bacon.  Mmmmm.
Snacks: Larabar and more coffee during The Post movie with friends.
Supper: Very late, I had potatoes, green beans, bacon, and dump ranch dressing. 
Exercise: Run 3 miles outside at Lake Nokomis.  It was very cold.
Shopping: None.
Cooking: All the meals, but nothing ahead.
Thoughts: I forgot to write this last night, so I'm trying to remember.  This was a complex day because we had a 4pm movie, and I didn't wake up early to run.  So I woke up late, had a small breakfast, went for a run, then had a more normal size meal, and then snacks at the movie.
Sat at a restaurant and had water while friends had cocktails.  That was a new experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment