10.2.18

Whole30 Day 1

Pre workout and post workout meals: Nothing before.  After is breakfast
Breakfast: Hard boiled eggs.  Coffee with coconut milk.
Lunch: Chicken, veggies, apple.  I forgot about the olives and had them later.
Snacks: Bacon.  Serious.  And the apple sauce I didn't eat for lunch. And a banana and cashew butter.  Because breakfast and lunch weren't big enough. 
Supper: Steak, yellow squash, zuccini, purple sweet potatoes that are also purple on the inside. 
Exercise: Run on the track, lift weights
Shopping: Co op for steak.
Cooking: Dinner only.
Thoughts: Breakfast was too small.
Steak wasn't worth it.  I massively burned my fingers because I'm a bonehead, and I set off the building fire alarm for a minute.  It appears the fire department was not called.
I need to see if I have avocado for lunch because that wasn't big enough either.

No comments:

Post a Comment