14.2.18

Productivity Tuesday

Morning - woke up too late. Because, sigh.
Day - work all day.  Had planned to visit a friend but poor planning lead to that not working out.
Afternoon - lift weights and then run.  And then shower.  Relevant because that had to happen before I saw anyone.
Supper - was able to see Qat Lady and My Pooky Bear for supper.
Post supper - officially declared both Dishes Bankruptcy and Laundry Bankruptcy.  Though the dishes situation was far worse than the laundry issue.  Put in laundry, cleaned, and did dishes.
Way too late o'clock - am now sitting here watching Loving Vincent.  I see why it's nominated for an Oscar.  The film is beautiful.  But the story fails to captivate me. But it's such a beautiful and amazing film that I kind of still want it to win.
PS - did I tell you my dishes are clean and my clean laundry is put away?

No comments:

Post a Comment