2.2.18

2018 Goals Update: January

Eating:
Whole30 in January 2 - Feb 10.  So far, so good.

Running:
Keep up the streak.  So far, so good.
Keep weight lifting 3 days/week.  So far, so good.
Cross train with Zumba. Meh.  I have been to one Zumba class this year.  I hate being at the gym in January. I also haven't been to the Monday/Wednesday Zumba classes which I typically enjoy.  Perhaps my schedule needs some consideration?

Races:  

5K in February.
Possible addition of 1-2 races in March.  Contenders are the MDRA races.  Lake Johanna 4 miler on March 17 and/or MDRA 7 Mile on March 31.  One entry fee would cover both races.
Loony Challenge in October
Feet in the Street 5K in October.
Break 30:00 in a 5K
Continue MAF training through June.  MAF training is continuing.

Blogging:

Meal per day Whole30 Posts daily, all publish at the ‘end’ of the Whole30. So far so good.  Today is day 30 of roughly 40.
Race Training posts weekly.  So far so good.  Race is soon.

General life stuff:

Read 12 books in 2018.  This one is likely to happen, since I'm already 7 or 8 deep. 
Read 50 books in 2018.   I mean, it's possible. I have trouble believing I'm going to keep this up.
Meditate every day in January.  Meditation yes.  Blog post about it kind of fell apart.  But the meditation did happen.
Volunteer at a race.  I'm considering volunteering at Hot Dash since Dungeon Master is running the 5K and I'm pretty sure I won't run that one. 
Learn to french braid my hair.  Not long enough yet.
February/March Addition: Spanish lessons every day of the month, both months.  For reasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment