1.10.17

Whole30 Day33 - The Countdown begins

Pre workout and post workout meals: None
Breakfast: Eggs, potatoes, bacon.  Potatoes are a veggie right?
Lunch: Apples wrapped in prosciutto
Snacks: None
Supper: Sausages with spinach and apples sauteed in butter.  Yes, I got spinach in there too. 
Exercise: Run 1 mile in the morning, when it was already 80*
Shopping: None
Cooking: Made a new batch of cashew butter
Thoughts: Obviously it's SweeTango season
#2 - My sinuses have been acting up because of the heat and all the a/c so this was not a great day in general
#3 - I am starting to think about reintroduction.  Last year, I felt like I had a hangover after the 10 mile, not from an actual hangover, just from a similar depletion of nutrients from racing all weekend.  I'm making plans to combat that.

No comments:

Post a Comment