1.10.17

Whole30 Day 8

Pre workout and post workout meals: Lol.  No.
Breakfast: Small bite of steak, chia seed pudding in almond milk with bananas and strawberries, coffee
Lunch: Steak, canteloupe, bell peppers and carrots
Supper: Sweet potato, eggs, bacon, bell peppers
Snacks: Salami slices
Exercise: Running and weight lifting at the crack of dawn.  I was dreading getting up but leaving it for the end of the day would've been worse.  I am spent.
Shopping: None
Cooking: Supper and made almond milk for tomorrow's breakfast.  The almond meal is currently dehydrating in the toaster oven.
Thoughts:  Today, I went to a meeting with no coffee and no snack.  Go me.
#2 - I think I am recovering from the surprise bout of carb flu I had and the crappy runs earlier this week.  I'm hopeful for my future...

No comments:

Post a Comment