1.10.17

Whole30 Day 7

Pre workout and post workout meals: Two hard boiled eggs wrapped in prosciutto (that was a good idea) before running.  Coffee and a Larabar after running.
Breakfast: Well, not really because 'after running' was like 1pm.  I like my sleep
Lunch: Sweet potato, steak, mushrooms.  Those mushrooms are legit. 
Supper: Sauteed peaches, bacon, avocado fried in bacon grease.  This wasn't quite a perfect meal.  The avocado didn't quite go with the rest of it.  But those peaches...
Snacks: None
Exercise: Ran 7.3 miles in the morning, thought about lifting weights but did not.
Shopping: I headed down to Lakewinds for some meat and veggies
Cooking: Prepared lunches for the whole week, except maybe I need to hardboil some more eggs?  Lunches this week are: steak, cut up veggies, cut up canteloupe, salami pieces, and I'll probably throw in avocado on the day of each day.
Cooked my own lunch and dinner. 
Thoughts: I've been wanting steak, like hard, so I'm just going to keep eating it. Maybe I need iron?
#2 - I'm like, I've made it already to end of the first week?  That's good.
#3 - I am like all about the butter.
#4 - My dishes are done!

No comments:

Post a Comment