1.10.17

Whole30 Day 5

Pre workout and post workout meals: slice of lox; bananas with almond butter 
Breakfast: Bacon and eggs.  I couldn't deal with the potatoes.
Lunch: Breakfast sort of counts for lunch too since it was consumed around 1pm.
Supper: Steak, sweet potatoes, dragon green beans.  I guess we know what my go to meal is for this round.
Snacks: First time attempting salmon sashimi at home, had it seasoned with some salt and lime juice.  First thing that's tasted good all day.  Chocolate Coconut Larabar which is almost as good as the coconut cream pie.
Exercise: Crap run of 4+ miles in the middle of the day
Shopping: Went to the co-op for meat and veggies
Cooking: Breakfast and Supper
Thoughts:  WTF.  It's day 5 and I'm already sick of potatoes and eggs?!?  This is not good.
I'm not sick of bacon though.  Maybe I'll just have that while I think about life.
#2 OMG People, it's day 5 and I already hate food. Great.
#3 Really.  This is carb flu. Have a Larabar.  You'll be fine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment