1.10.17

Whole30 Day 40. Done!

Pre workout and post workout meals:
5am - avocado slices with salt, almost the whole avocado and it was the correct decision
8:30am - post 10K: banana and half a Larabar
9:30am - post 5K: banana, other half of the Larabar, another Larabar, two hard boiled eggs with prosciutto, coffee!
This is the only time in 40 days I did the pre and post meals correctly. 
Breakfast: Chia seed pudding with fruit
Lunch: Eggs, potatoes, bacon
Snacks: I am drinking all of the water with electrolytes I can get my hands on
Supper: Olive helped with the party.  We had carrots, salami, olives as appetizers, along with a few things I skipped, then sweet potato, kale, and steak for supper.  Again, along with a few things I skipped.  And then I skipped dessert entirely.  Because I've made it this freaking far.
Exercise: So, I ran a 10K and a 5K this morning
Shopping: None
Cooking: Olive is cooking supper for "your party at my house"
Thoughts: The biggest thing is how much I'm like not wanting to binge tomorrow after the race.  Like, at all.  I'm looking forward to the beer at the finish line but I'm also really looking forward to the coffee. I've given up on bacon cheeseburger and chicken fingers altogether.

No comments:

Post a Comment