1.10.17

Whole30 Day 38

Pre workout and post workout meals: None
Breakfast: Eggs, bacon, coffee.  I feel like there was a fruit but I'm not remembering it so maybe not?
Lunch: Cantaloupe, apple, pork (fake out, I thought it was going to be chicken), avocado, bell peppers, dragon beans
Snacks: None
Supper: Cooked for Olive - Salmon, mushrooms, kale sauteed in bacon grease (you're welcome), sweet potatoes
Exercise: Ran 1 mile in the morning
Shopping: Stopped at the Franklin Ave Seward location (not my normal store) for salmon and goodies for tonight
Cooking: Supper and breakfast
Thoughts: 2 more days.  And then I run.  And then, I eat.
#2 - For real though, I'm glad I did 40 days instead of 30.  It really forced me to think 'how can I make this a livable routine?'
#3 - I'm glad I had different expectations for myself than the first time, it let me not freak out about compliance at restaurants.  Instead I got to focus on 'I'm not going to have a beer, or dessert, or the best bread dish on the menu that I love, so what am I looking forward to about this evening with friends?'

No comments:

Post a Comment