1.10.17

Whole30 Day 36 - A New Milestone

Pre workout and post workout meals: None.  Sadly.
Breakfast: Chia seed pudding with bananas.  Coffee.
Lunch: Chicken, avocado, bell pepper, dragon beans, cantaloupe, apple
Snacks: None.  I am surprised to report I did not have a Larabar today
Supper: Milestone for the day - I had Chopped Salad at Punch.  I did not have bread.  My friends at dessert and I did not have any.  So, this is the first time I've attempted anything like a whole30 and gone out to eat. And made it.
Exercise: Run 6 miles in the afternoon.  Big long stretch afterwards.
Shopping: None.
Cooking: Actually none either because I went out to eat.
Thoughts: Good to know I can go out to eat and not make awful decisions. Chalk one up for the team.  Pooky Bear also told me if lose more weight she has pants I can have.  Goals!

No comments:

Post a Comment