1.10.17

Whole30 Day 31

Pre workout and post workout meals: None.  Sigh,
Breakfast: Eggs, bacon, and an attempt at fruit but the peach was past ripe.  Coffee
Lunch: Steak, avocado, cantaloupe, strawberries, cut up veggies, salami
Snacks: None, and I really thought I'd have the Larabar before lifting but I did not.
Supper: My friend (who still needs a blog name) came over.  We had sweet potatoes, rotisserie chicken (because it's compliant at the co-op), and a dish of sauteed mushrooms, spinach, and prosciutto.  It was good.
Exercise: Run in the morning, lift weights after work
Shopping: Did I mention the rotisserie chicken?  Went to the co-op
Cooking: Breakfast and supper.  Nothing else.
Thoughts: At the Co-op the cashier had a name tag that said their name and then below, it said (them/they) to indicate the person's preferred pronoun.  So of course in the midst of the transaction I screwed up and used a gender pronoun, but corrected myself.  And the cashier was all "did you just correct yourself?  No one's ever done that before.  Thank you, that made me feel good that you noticed"

No comments:

Post a Comment