1.10.17

Whole30 Day 30

Pre workout and post workout meals: LOL.  No
Breakfast: Chia seed pudding with fruit, hard boiled egg, coffee
Lunch: Steak with avocado, salami, cut up veggies, cantaloupe, strawberries
Snacks: None
Supper: Eggs, potatoes, bacon, tried to have a peach but failed
Exercise: Run 1 mile in the morning
Shopping: None
Cooking: Only supper, everything else was made ahead
Thoughts: So, it's still 10 days to race day.  Now I've done 30 days I'm going for extra innings.
#2 - I read this article today from a woman who gave up alcohol (it didn't straight up say she'd had a problem, but seemed to imply that drinking had lead to dark times).  The writer was remarking on how alcohol is everywhere.  Fall down and scrape your knee?  Have wine!  Card for a friend, wine or margaritas are on the card.  Hard day?  Wine!  Great day?  Wine!  I didn't see quite the extent of the problem she'd noticed, but I agree with the sentiment.

No comments:

Post a Comment