1.10.17

Whole30 Day 3

Pre workout and post workout meals: None.  Sigh.
Breakfast: Bacon, potatoes, eggs, and coffee.  An old stand by.
Lunch: Same as yesterday.  Sorry
Supper: Something labeled as a purple sweet potato.  It had purple skin and white on the inside so I'm going with yam.   Pan Fried Okra  Except I used almond flour instead of corn meal and ghee instead of the oil.  Pan fried steak.  I'm on a steak kick apparently.
Snacks: None so far.  I'm writing this at 6:45pm so there's still time.
Exercise: Ran 4.2 miles this morning.  Lifted weights in the afternoon before supper.
Shopping: Yes, went to the co-op for ingredients for supper. 
Cooking: Breakfast and supper
Thoughts: Did I just not eat dinner when I wasn't doing whole30?  Did I just come home and eat crap?  Because seriously, the only time I plan a dinner for myself is when I'm doing this.  And I only plan all my meals so I know I won't starve and I won't cheat.
#2 - Maybe I should just make a post of all the thoughts I've had while on this
#3 - A friend invited me to the fair.  I spent quite a bit of time looking at fair food.  In addition to turkey legs, several places have different versions of meat on a stick.  And then there's the giant bacon place and the fried avocados

No comments:

Post a Comment