1.10.17

Whole 30 Day 26

Pre workout and post workout meals: Sigh.  No.
Breakfast: Coffee. Sweet potato hash browns that left something to be desired, eggs, bacon.
Lunch: Ok, so I had banana pancakes around 3:30pm  I know this technically violates the 'no pancakes on whole30' rule.  But I got sick in the middle of the day.  By the time I wanted food, this was the only thing I thought my stomach could tolerate. 
Snacks: None
Supper: 'hot' chicken salad (chicken, pecans, sauteed apples, crisped pancetta)
Exercise: Run 3 miles, half hour of Zumba
Shopping: It was a busy night at Seward Co Op.  I got some veggies for next week and finally remembered to get salt.
Cooking: Only the meals here.
Thoughts: Finally tried the aeropress.  That would not be enough coffee for my mug on a work day.  But fun on the weekends.

No comments:

Post a Comment