1.10.17

Whole 30 Day 17

Pre workout and post workout meals: Nothing special.  Lunch was my 'pre workout' meal.
Breakfast: A chicken leg that was already cooked and coffee.  Because I like sleep.
Lunch: Pulled pork, avocado, jicama, canteloupe, pea pods, cut up bell pepper, Lara bar.  My colleagues were totally impressed by the amount of tupperware in my lunch box.
Snacks: None really.  Did I tell you about that Larabar though?
Supper: Pancetta, shrimp, sweet potato with butter and cinamon
Exercise: Run 4.4 miles and lift weights after work.
Shopping: None, though I strongly considered going to the co-op for steak.
Cooking: Supper.  Lord knows I didn't cook breakfast.
Thoughts: I have a colleague who is on Day 3 of her first try, and another colleague who is also doing her second round.  We all agree that missing alcohol is the worst.  Though that's more 'in theory' for me.  In reality, I'm fine sitting at home watching tennis instead of drinking Vodka and I'm sleeping through the night without getting up to pee.  So I think even though I miss it, probably good it's gone.
#2 - Pancetta cannot be cut with a mandolin slice.  Sometimes I have to test things out to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment