1.10.17

Whole 30 Day 12

Pre workout and post workout meals: Before workout I had a slice of smoked salmon.  Post workout was breakfast
Breakfast: Coffee, a scramble of eggs, potatoes, small amount of steak, bell pepper and bacon
Lunch: Breakfast was my lunch.  I know this is wrong.
Supper: Chicken curry, sweet potato with butter
Snacks: Olives and a few pieces of salami
Exercise: 4 mile run in the morning, not the best ever.
Shopping: Went to Costco with Good Nacho (I guess that's a good nick name for him?)  Good Nacho got some items for an upcoming trip.  I got coconut milk, chia seeds and blueberries.
Cooking: Breakfast and the sweet potato
Thoughts: It's day 12 already?
#2 Maybe I need to be more honest with myself regarding the cream in the coffee? Maybe there's still a point where too much is too much?

No comments:

Post a Comment