1.10.17

Whole 30 Day 10

Pre workout and post workout meals: None, sorry
Breakfast: Chia seed pudding with coconut milk and fruit.
Lunch: Same as every other day this week.  I did not eat my Larabar though.
Supper: Pulled pork, apples sautéed in butter and onions, kale with pancetta.
Snacks: None really
Exercise: Ran 3+ miles in the afternoon, lifted weights, few minutes of spin class
Shopping: No.  Remember yesterday?
Cooking: Dinner - pulled pork done in the crock pot and was legit.
Thoughts: I'm wondering if the coconut milk is upsetting my stomach.  Sometimes when I have this breakfast my tummy is all 'bleh'.  It happened today with the coconut milk concoction but I hadn't noticed it earlier this week with Almond Milk.  Too bad too, I like all the calories in the coconut milk.  It keeps me going.
#2 - Spell check doesn't know Pancetta.  It's going to be a long Whole30.
#3 - 10 days already?  That means I'm 25% of the way there.  (This is a 40 day Whole30 because it ends on the last race day.)

No comments:

Post a Comment