1.10.17

Whole 30 Day 1

Oh lord.  Here we go again.  This may turn into a "whole 40".  My goal is weight loss more than excluding things for medical reasons.  Skinny things run up hill faster than heavy things and I have a race coming up in 40 days.

Pre workout and post workout meals: None because that's how my day was.
Breakfast: Coffee, chia seed pudding with coconut milk and berries on top.
Lunch: Chicken, salted avocado, few slices of salami, bell pepper, grapes.
Supper: Steak, sweet potato, green beans.
Snacks: None.  Because, again, that's how my day was.
Exercise:  Ran 6 miles between breakfast and lunch.  Lifted weights after lunch.
Shopping: All the food for supper becuase my Pooky Bear and Qat Lady were coming over.
Cooking:  Lunches for the week are made on Monday.  Today's only real cooking was supper.
Thoughts: There are a couple things I don't care about as much this time.  Like using butter instead of ghee or cream in my coffee when I'm out and can't get coconut milk.  And gum.  No one will take my gum.

No comments:

Post a Comment