3.9.17

2017 Loony Challenge - 5 Weeks to Go

Weekly Miles Planned: 34
Actual: 34+ miles

Long Run Miles Planned: 12
Actual: 11.65 miles on Sunday.

Sunday Planned: 6-10 Miles at MAF, Sunday Kettlebell Workout
Actual: 11.65 miles that I'd rather not talk about.  Walking around all day at the State Fair.  No weight lifting because I was at the fair.

Monday Planned: 6-10 Miles at MAF
Actual: 7.35 miles around Lake Cedar and the Sculpture Garden, 14:19/mile, Avg HR 138bpm

 Tuesday Planned: 4-6 Miles at MAF, Lift Weights
Actual: 5.65 miles, 13:10/mile, Avg HR 139.  This run felt much better than either of the other two this week.  Tuesday weight lifting routine.

Wednesday Planned: 1 Mile Run, maybe Zumba?
Actual: 1.21 miles in the morning.  That my Garmin promptly lost when it re-set itself. Awesome.

Thursday Planned: 4-6 Miles at MAF, Lift Weights
Actual: 3.35ish miles.  I'd planned longer but it was hot when I started and my heart rate shot up, so I did a quick route instead.  Thursday weight lifting.  A few minutes of spin with a friend.


Friday Planned: 1 Mile Run
Actual: 1.2 miles in the morning before a busy day.

Saturday Planned: 4-6 Miles at MAF, Maybe Zumba?
Actual: 4.15 miles.  This didn't feel quite as bad as Thursday or last Saturday. But it wasn't great.  Maybe I need to have a carb before I run? 14:23/mile, Avg Hr 141.


No comments:

Post a Comment