17.9.17

2017 Loony Challenge 3 Weeks to Go

Weekly Miles Planned: 34ish.  This should be the longest and hardest week of training. 
Actual: 34 miles running, 3+ miles of walking.

Long Run Miles Planned:10-12
Actual: 10.83 miles on Sunday Morning

Sunday Planned: 6-10 Miles at MAF, Sunday Kettlebell Workout
Actual: 10.83 miles on my new favorite route for now.  Part of the Sunday Kettlebell workout, though I left out some of the leg exercise because, duh! Three mile bonus walk with Olive, ending at the Sculpture Garden.


Monday Planned: 6-10 Miles at MAF
Actual: 9.21 miles on the Minnetonka LRT Trail.  I had straight up been dreaming about this trail and it was just time to go back.  It's a good thing I went today because road construction teaches me it'll be difficult to get back out there any time soon.  This was mostly at MAF for 70% of the run, and then a fast finish.

Tuesday Planned: 4-6 Miles at MAF, Lift Weights
Actual: 4.16 miles in the morning, 13:27/mile, avg HR 138.  Stretching after the run.  Tuesday weight lifting after work.

Wednesday Planned: 1 Mile Run, maybe Zumba?
Actual: 1.2 miles in the morning and then working like mad all day.  No Zumba.  Just, no.

Thursday Planned: 4-6 Miles at MAF, Lift Weights
Actual: 4.15 miles or so. I had a user error with my watch because I found Running Neighbor in the middle of my run and went from MAF to "try and keep up".  Thursday weight lifting.  Including I did 3 sets of pull ups at 65lbs assistance for the first time ever.  And I dead lifted the big bar with 100lbs of weight and didn't die.  But I'm not ready to go up in weight yet.

Friday Planned: 1 Mile Run
Actual: 1.2 mile run in the morning before work

Saturday Planned: 4-6 Miles at MAF, Maybe Zumba? 
Actual: 3.25 miles on the Greenway.  Half hour of Zumba before returning to lay on the couch at home.


No comments:

Post a Comment