6.8.17

2017 Loony Challenge - 9 Weeks to Go

Weekly Miles Planned: 32 Miles
Actual: 27+ miles run, 4+ 'miles' on the elliptical, a bit of walking

Long Run Miles Planned: 10 Miles
Actual: 10.1 Miles on Sunday

Sunday Planned: 6-10 Miles at MAF, Sunday Kettlebell Workout
Actual: 10.1 miles, slightly hotter and slower than I would've liked.  14:32/mile, 139 avg HR.  Sunday Kettlebell workout also completed.  Then I stopped at Mayday for a latte on the way home.  And I was reminded why I never stop at Mayday.  Restorative Yoga with a friend in the afternoon.  I have a love/hate relationship with this class.

Monday Planned: 6-10 Miles at MAF
Actual: 2.15 miles on the treadmill in the a/c.  Then an hour on the elliptical for 4.85 'miles'.  I woke up late.  Like, I was attacked by the sleeping monster late.  It was already over 80* and there was no way this was happening outside.

Tuesday Planned: 4-6 Miles at MAF, Lift Weights
Actual: 4.16 miles in the morning, Avg pace 13:00/mile, Avg HR 139.  This was a solid run.  Weight lifting and quick plyos in the afternoon.

Wednesday Planned: 1 Mile Run, maybe Zumba?
Actual: 1.21 miles in the morning.  Laaaaazy afternoon at the pool

Thursday Planned: 4-6 Miles at MAF, Lift Weights
Actual: 1.25 miles on the treadmill.  Because it was 55* with 20mph winds and I was all "I'll do the real run tomorrow, thank you very much".  Thursday weight lifting.  Quick plyos.

Friday Planned: 1 Mile Run
Actual: 4.16 miles, 12:49/mile, Avg hr 140 bpm.  I knew this was going to be a good run before I left.  Plyos after the run.

Saturday Planned: 4-6 Miles at MAF, Maybe Zumba?
Actual: 4.3 miles, 13:48/mile, avg hr 141.  This run was a bit later in the morning, and one of the more humid runs I've done this week.  To my surprise I did go to Zumba.  We had a sub named Tyler who is the most smiley instructor I've ever had.  When guys teach Zumba, they never use their hips.   I don't know why.

No comments:

Post a Comment