23.8.17

2017 Loony Challenge - 7 Weeks to Go. Step back and go on vacation!

Step Back Week
Weekly Miles Planned: 20-25 miles
Actual:19+ miles run, 3 miles walked

Long Run Miles Planned: 6 Miles
Actual: 5.5 miles on the Cincinnati hills.  This is fine.

Sunday Planned:t 1-6 Miles Run at MAF, Sunday Kettlebell Workout
Actual: 2 Miles on the track.  Sunday Kettlebell workout.  I don't feel as bad today as I normally do on the Sunday or a stepback week, so that's a good sign. Bonus walk on the track with a friend.  (We would've been outside but rain.)

Monday Planned: 1-6 Miles Run at MAF
Actual: 1.2 miles run in the morning before going on vacation.

Tuesday Planned: 1-6 Miles Run at MAF, Lift Weights
Actual: 5.52 miles run in the Cincinnati hills. 13:35/mile. Avg hr 138.
Wednesday Planned: 1 Mile Run, maybe Zumba?
Actual: 1.29 miles in the morning before tennis. Still on the hills.

Thursday Planned: 1-6 Miles Run at MAF, Lift Weights
Actual: 2.01 miles run, plyos. I wanted to go farther but it was already too hot when I woke up so I tries to play it smart.

Friday Planned: 1 Mile Run
Actual: 4.5 miles. 13:28/mile, avg hr 137. A make shift weight workout in my parents basement. It's hot and sticky out.

Saturday Planned: 1-6 Miles at MAF, Maybe Zumba?
Actual: 3.25 miles through my parents neighborhood and the park by their house.  This run was both more awful and more fun than I expected. Awful because those rocks felt like walking on legos in my minimal shoes.  More fun because freaking down hill.

No comments:

Post a Comment