2.7.17

2017 Loony Challenge - 14 Weeks to Go: Vacation

Weekly Goal Miles
Planned: In theory, 28.  In reality, we'll see.
Actual: 27 miles run, 10 miles walked, and a quick bike ride.  I'll take it.

Long Run Miles
Planned: 6 miles
Actual: 6.53 miles on Thursday.  Literally ran to South Carolina.  This is a vacation week.  No weight lifting or gym classes since I'm out of town.

Sunday
Planned: 6-10 Miles at MAF, Sunday Kettlebell Workout
Actual: 4.3 miles on the beach, 13:12/mile with 138 Avg bpm.  This was my "go run on the beach and get all the blisters worked out" run.  I got one on my right big toe, and one on the middle toe of my left foot.  I also got a weird blood blister on my left foot that doesn't bother me but hasn't gone away as of Friday night.


Monday
Planned: 6-10 Miles at MAF
Actual: 3.17 miles, 13:31/mile, Avg HR 131.  I'm surprised I made it that far. I only set out to do a mile.  Because blisters.

Tuesday
Planned: 4-6 Miles at MAF, Lift Weights
Actual: 5.02 miles, 13:32/mile with 138bpm avg. Bonus 3 mile walk with Mom and Dad to part of my running route.  We saw egrets, ibis, and a snake that did not freak us out at all.  I promise.

Wednesday
Planned: 1 Mile Run, maybe Zumba?
Actual: 1.29 miles run.  Bonus 3 mile walk with Mom for the Bird Island Turtle Talk. Good thing they taught me to know turtle tracks.  See what happened Friday!

Thursday
Planned: 4-6 Miles at MAF, Lift Weights
Actual: 6.53 miles.  13:15 mile, avg HR 136bpm.  This is my long run of the week and one of my best runs in a long time.  Bonus 1.5 mile walk on the beach with Mom and Dad.  We saw lots of birds.


Friday
Planned: 1 Mile Run
Actual: 5.55 miles, barefoot on the beach.  13:12 pace at 138bpm heart rate.  Plus, I found turtle tracks in the sand!  Bonus 1.5 mile walk on the beach with my cousin. 


Saturday
Planned: 4-6 Miles at MAF, Maybe Zumba?
Actual: 1.22 miles.  No Zumba, travel destroyed me yesterday. Friday and Saturday are switched this week because I tried to use every opportunity to run on the beach.  Bonus bike ride to/from a friend's house.


No comments:

Post a Comment