25.6.17

2017 Loony Challenge - 15 Weeks to Go

Step Back Week
Weekly Goal Miles: 25
Long Run Miles: 5-6

Sunday
Planned: 1-6 Miles Run at MAF, Sunday Kettlebell Workout
Actual: 1 mile run, so far above MAF it wasn't funny.  Walked 3.3 miles with a friend.  Skipped weights because that's how great I felt.

Monday
Planned: 1-6 Miles Run at MAF
Actual: 5.2 miles at MAF.  Slow and painful process that it was.  I actually do feel better than yesterday.

Tuesday
Planned: 1-6 Miles Run at MAF, Lift Weights
Actual: 4.4 treadmill miles.  Avg HR for 50 minutes of work was 141.  I really wanted to be outside but it was raining just a little too hard and a little too unpredictably.  Tuesday weight lifting program done.

Wednesday
Planned: 1 Mile Run, Maybe Zumba?
Actual: 1.2 miles run in the morning.  Evening Zumba to celebrate my birthday.

Thursday
Planned: 1-6 Miles Run at MAF, Lift Weights
Actual: 1.25 miles on the treadmill, without my Garmin.  3.65 "miles" on the elliptical.  Thursday weight lifting done.  It was another rainy day, so I wasn't feeling a run outside.  And I was still tired from Zumba last night.  So the elliptical seemed the best way to get the cardio but keep the heart rate down.

Friday
Planned: 1 Mile Run
Actual: 4.06 miles run, and I did not poop my pants.  But it was that kind of day.  Actually, other than that, it was a great run.

Saturday
Planned: 1-6 Miles Run at MAF
Actual:  1.2 miles at 4am.  I switched Friday and Saturday workouts here.

No comments:

Post a Comment