17.4.17

Whole30 Day 8

Pre workout and post workout meals: I had a pack of seaweed before the run.  I had an extra big breakfast after.

Breakfast: Sausage, a strip of bacon, eggs, sweet potatoes.

Lunch: Grain free breakfast porridge with bananas and blueberries. 

Supper: Spur of the moment decision, The Qat Lady (who is also doing the Whole30) cooked me soup, bacon, eggs, potatoes and Brussels sprouts.

Snacks: really none, except I'm having a fizzy water before bed.

Exercise: Easy 4 mile run.

Shopping: None

Cooking:Only breakfast and lunch.

Thoughts: I have been on the couch all day with no socks.  No socks!!  This never happens because my feet are the coldest part of my body.  I'm not clear if this is related to Whole30 or something else.  But, no socks!!
All the commercials on TV are for food with sugar.  Except Folgers commercials, but the sugar in the coffee is implied in those.

No comments:

Post a Comment